Our Company is committed to protect your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or support personnel.
Disclaimer: It is imperative here to mention that Revoluza does not share any data with any third party websites and even if we plan to use the data in future for any analytics we will seek approval from our privileged members.
1. Data and Information Collected
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us or our advertisers.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This information helps us improve our site and services to you
3. Information Use
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- Any commitments we make to you may require use of your information, and it is used only to fulfill your requests.
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect the delivery of our services to you.
- An existing customer may require contacting us regarding goods or services that were subject of an earlier sale.
- We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact. Please refer to the disclaimer
- A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have agreed to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information to be collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- Please understand that we do not share any personal information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site's visitors
4. Personal Data Storage
- Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility. We do however have ensured that we make use of all the latest technologies and data protection features and would continue to keep ourselves updated on the same.
5. Sharing Your Information
- If applicable, we may share your personal information to group members. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimize credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Access
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you. If you wish to have access to this information it may be subject to a 10 € payment fee, used to cover our costs regarding the information you requested. If you wish to access this data please contact us on the details mentioned below.
8. Contacting Us